In this picture, I'm on the far right in the black, pink, and green peacock dress.
This is me Pre-competition. I like to get the wig and makeup on ahead of time.
I also got to see Krista and Mallory while I was down south. It was so great to see both of them again. Krista stopped by to watch some of the Feis, then met us again later for lunch (at 3pm) at PeiWei. Mallory popped in to PeiWei and had lunch with us as well.
After lunch my mum and I went to Whole Foods!!! The whole foods bakery makes a wonderful gluten free pumpkin pie. Their crusts are also pretty good. I have a hoard of them in the freezer waiting for my next pie making endeavors.
I found a new product at whole foods as well. The Glutino Strawberry Wafer Cookies. They are awesome. I hope my local health food store carries them as well (if not I'll have to find them on the Internet, because I am definitely going to want more of these).
No comments:
Post a Comment